The health and safety of our patients and staff is of the utmost importance to us now and always. Though we too, wish COVID would just go away already, the ongoing situation requires our clinic to keep the following safety protocols in place. Please call our clinic if you have any additional questions you would like answered.
- We ask that all staff and patients wear a face mask at all times.
- Upon entry, we’ll use a touch-less thermometer to take your temperature.
- If you or someone in your household is not feeling well, has a fever or any flu or cold-like symptoms we ask that you not come into the clinic. We’re happy to help you reschedule your appointment as needed per local guidelines.
- We ask that all staff and patients wear a face mask at all times. There may be brief exceptions for specific treatments and the discretion of you and your physical therapist.
- If you forget your mask we will provide you with one.
If mask removal is needed to treat or see a specific body part, your therapist will discuss it with you, and you may be asked to remove your mask for the minimum amount of time needed.
We are following the current and old CDC guidelines to ensure that we are doing our best to minimize any spread. Because of that, if your therapist gets sick they will be out of the office for at least 10 days, which may impact your care, but will ensure your safety.
We are following the current and old CDC guidelines to ensure that we are doing our best to minimize any spread. Because of that, if you, someone in your household or someone you see regularly has COVID our policy is that you do not come into the clinic for 10 days. If you have an appointment scheduled we will reschedule it 10 days out.
Each therapist meets with one patient at a time. At most there would be 3 patients in the clinic at one time, all in separate treatment rooms with their own individual therapist.
Absolutely. All treatment rooms are sanitized and linens are changed between each patient. In addition, we sanitize high-touch areas frequently.